Top 10 Dating Apps
Directly Meeting people and dating in the real world is not easy, especially for introverts but these apps make dating look easy. Dating apps help to understand the opposite person based on the choices they select.
Today the world is virtual, people stay longer on the reel world as compared to the real world. Dating is made to look tasty due to these dating apps. Here is the list of the top 10 dating apps.
Tinder is the most popular dating app in today’s time and has users all over the world. It is also known as the hookup site in the US. Tinder was purchased by Match group in 2017. The site is used as a casual dating site. For people, tinder is the priority for dating.
- Option of choosing people according to your preferences.
- Easy photo upload
- Bio updates
- Tinder provides a platform for introverts to find a partner without being cautious.
- The authenticity of a profile is checked by various recognition steps.
- Availability of a finding meter that allows you to find people at a certain distance.
- It is the shady app
- People swipe left and right based on the profile picture.
Bumble was created by women with a view that women should have more control over dating. Bumble has a policy that gives women the priority to message first.
- A very smart dating app
- Priority to women
- Less number of fake accounts
- Safe app for dating.
- The woman has to message the man in 24hours until the connection disappears.
- Allow users to respond to interesting topics.
- Profile verification through Facebook.
- A mere wrong step in verifying can get you to block forever.
- As a man, have to wait for women to respond.
Hinge is also a popular dating app that aims to find the perfect match according to your preferences. It has a tagline “Designed to be deleted”.
- Shows users near you
- In-Depth profile
- Recommendation from Facebook
- Provide a wide variety of users.
- Endless ways to look for a perfect match.
- Unique branding
- Unlike other apps, Hinge is also somewhat affected by perverts.
4. Coffee Meets Bagel
This app is not like the other apps, it only sends one match per day. The founder thinks that giving hundreds of choices makes a person confused but giving them 2-3 options will make them more decisive in their decision.
Interesting app with quality dating profiles.
One match per day
- Messages between the people stays longer.
- More interesting profiles
- Limited choices
The app was launched by match.com. As the name suggests, OkCupid is also a very interesting dating app. It is not popular as Tinder, Bumble but has some extra interesting features.
- Endless series of questions.
- Option of finding a perfect match.
- The system shows the compatibility of partners based on their preferences.
- Question-based matching
- Blogging types features
- Not as popular as tinder.
A dating app that has real and quality rich profiles. It is the oldest dating app and comes with many features. Ask various questions before finding a match.
- Availability of video chat
- Membership on different prices
- Video chat
- Promise for longer relationships
- Expensive app
- Profile approval takes time
Another dating app that provides profiles details with various interests. It is also a popular app among people but not as much as tinder.
- Interesting profiles
- Option of filters
- Affordable App
Easy to create account
- No video chats
There is a payment option for people who want to explore various different features. It is famous among people living in the USA.
- Security features to identify fake profiles
- Payment options
- Advanced video chats
- Right security
- Video chats
- Expensive app
9. Elite Singles
The app targets professionals that have strong careers. It is different from tinder and other apps as it concentrates only on people with ambitions.
- Personality questions
- Sends 7 matches per day
- Video chat, audio chat available
- High-quality profiles.
- Expensive app if want to unlock all the features
10. Our time
Another app that is owned by Match group and targets only people above the age of 50 years. The app doesn’t stand in competition with Tinder, bumble as its focuses on older people who wants to start a new dating life.
- No sign up required.
- Easy features for not so technology familiar people
- Option for making friends instead of romantic relationships
- Easy installation process
- Not suitable for young generations.
Online dating gives youth an option to find their partners based on the choices they select on the apps. This feature helps them to understand the opposite way before they even meet. Every site has different things to offer to its users but the aim of all the apps is to give their users the best relationship experience.